Thursday 30 April 2015

PPP: DIGITAL PORTFOLIO

Aside from my printed portfolio, I have created a interactive PDF that I will email to clients and potential employee's. This is another gateway of communication for myself when I am travelling and on the move. The interactive PDF has links to my videos that I have created for projects and directs them straight to my vimeo so they can watch more about the project.

I have created a simple PDF layout that features 3-6 projects that are interchangeable. This digital portfolio is forever changing with different projects that cater to the needs of the audience ranging from branding, editorial and art direction.






Overview

The PDF carries my personal branding CV into the design to solidify my personal presence as a designer. This is something I have been using throughout my module aside from my website and behance and is often changed with personalised messages to agencies or clients that I am contacting to make it more personalised and catered to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment