Tuesday 27 January 2015

MUSEU DE LA MUSICA DE BARCELONA: VISIT

One of the places that I really wanted to visit was the museum of music and this is a field that I want to work in regards to graphic design and is a personal interest of mine. The museum hosted the history of music with different instruments and another exhibition about the development of electronic music throughout time.









    
The museum had a host of instruments, information and even an interactional room were you could play on the instruments in the museum. It was a really insightful place and gave me a bigger idea on the background and craft of music.



History of Electronic Music.








An additional feature in the museum was the development of electronic music throughout the ages, which displayed different instruments. Even some of the first apple mac computers were displayed which was really interesting to see the development of these.

This was a really insightful and I really enjoyed this visit, I feel like it has opened my eye further about the art of music and it's culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment