Friday 27 March 2015

MAD FERRET PRODUCTIONS: ADVICE

Today, I had a one on one talk with John Watters a university tutor, about a potential placement for the Mad Ferret Productions internship. I spoke to John about what I could potentially send to them and to get some advice. I printed out the brief and we went through it highlighting some main points and things to consider.

Advice


  • Don't worry about the future, apply now and see what happens.
  • Highlight in your CV the skills they want and what you have to offer.
  • Send it as soon as possible.
  • Stand out.
  • Show personality.
I also contacted Amber Smith, the programme leader on when I should send of my application and she also said 'as soon as possible!'

Overview

With the advice from both my tutors this has urged me to send out my application and to stop worrying, I find that sometimes I can overthink a situation and with a call for urgency I now just have to applying for things and wish for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment