Thursday 23 April 2015

MTV: INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY

Today I found out some AMAZING news, that I have been shortlisted for an interview for the Art Editorial Intern position at MTV! In my previous post I expressed that I wished that my application was little more refined but I was possibly being over critical, either way I am really excited to see what comes of this.  This has been a company I have always wanted to work at and I actually can't believe I have been shortlisted out of thousands of applicants. 

Initially I received a text message stating "Congratulations, you have been selected for interview by MTV for the Editorial Art Intern (12 Months) starting in June.."

Following that I was then forwarded some emails on the interview and further information.











I will receive a small brief on the 30th of May to complete in a weeks time, to bring the interview as well as my portfolio. The interview is on the 7th of May at 13.45 in the Camden offices in London. 

Overview

Overall this is an amazing opportunity and an exciting prospect for my future, I am happy that I have had the chance to reach the interview stage! I will look forward to completing the tasks and preparing for the interview. 
I have booked a print slot to get my boards printed on the 5th of May and I will also print my brief at that time also.


No comments:

Post a Comment