Wednesday 15 April 2015

BRANDING SERVED: FEATURE

Today I received an email with some amazing news! I have had my first piece of work featured on an online blog and one that is really reputable in the design community! Throughout my final year I have been re-visiting old work, in particular my behance and when I re-visited an old project from 2nd year I designed and updated some more outcomes, it caught then attention of this blog.

Branding Served is an online website where our curatorial team features a small number of projects to appear on the front of our gallery each day. We only pick the best work that effectively promotes the Branding Served community.

I received an email from one of the co-ordinators Oscar and below is the link to my online feature and project uploaded onto their website.











Today, has been a really good day!


Overview

This is an amazing opportunity for my work to be featured and put out into the world, from this feature I have gained a lot more followers and recognition on the project than what I initially had and overall has been a real confidence boost for myself.  Although this was not a third year project it has urged me to start uploading more work and putting myself out there not only for recognition but to make more contacts in the industry and get my name out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment