Monday 2 February 2015

PPP: BARCELONA AS A CITY

The trip to Barcelona is something I have wanted to do for a while as the culture and design within this city is something that influences me as a designer. From our previous PPP task 'Lifes a Pitch' and researching into this city it made me want to go even more. 

During the trip I was able to take in the cities culture through it's architecture, museums, galleries and a studio visit that have expanded my view on design culture in a range of fields and gave me some invaluable skills not only for design, but how to work in another city and interact with people from different areas.

Overall this trip was a huge success and after graduation I hope to visit more countries to gain a bigger understanding on design, culture and to create more contacts.

For the rest of my PPP module I will now focus on visiting and obtaining a local placement and gaining more skills and awareness for myself as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment