Sunday 22 March 2015

TYRON WEBSTER: CLIENT FEEDBACK - 02

From my logo adjustments I then selected 4 of the designs that I felt Tyron would like the most and send it him through a digital pdf.







I decided to choose 4 designs exploring all the different colour outcomes so that he had a visual variation that he could choose from and want to develop further.



Feedback

The feedback from the client was highly positive and felt rewarding to take someones idea's and create something they enjoy and resonate with.







From the logo's Tyron really liked two designs and wanted to use both for his branding, which I was happy for him to use and thought they were both bold designs that he use online and in print.


Contact —










In sending over the logo designs I ensure that he had both logo designs, backgrounds and png's so that he was able to use them at his own will. Another thing I wanted to consider was if the client wanted anything else creating to extend the brief further because I thought the design was really different from what I usually do and would be good to extend it further. However the client only wanted some photographic shot's which I tried to arrange with someone I knew, but unfortunately was too busy to do them.

Overview

Although the brief was a quick turn around and I was only asked to do a logo, I think I will extend this brief further on my own accord and make some other considerations for his branding.

No comments:

Post a Comment