Wednesday 1 April 2015

MAD FERRET PRODUCTIONS: INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY

Considering my personal interests and the field I want to work in, I thought the Mad Ferret Productions internship would be perfect for myself to enhance my knowledge and skills within art direction, branding and identity for music and entertainment sector.

Below is the application Job roles and requirements.




For the application I sent over a CV, covering letter and a a digital portfolio to give a well rounded view of what I could do. 






Overview

I am really excited about this opportunity and will be perfect considering I am interested in designing for the music and entertainment sector and will look forward to hearing back from them!

Update

I haven't received an email back from the agency unfortunately, however I will continue to apply and look for jobs and by applying I have the confidence and knowledge of what to send to agencies like this. Overall it was a good experience and hopefully I can look forward to applying again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment