Tuesday 4 March 2014

PPP 2: ASOS PHOTO SHOOT

The photo shoot for the project was very successful. I took on a creative / art director roll, which is something I am really interesting in doing as future career. I set up all the clothes, shoes, and had a list of shots that were needed for the day which helped speed up the process. 

For the shoot I was also changing models, choosing hair and make up looks and directing the shots that the photographer should take. The models all showed up apart from one model who dropped out last minute but fortunately I was able to secure another model on that day. 

Although at points it seemed quite stressful being in charge and organising what everyone should be doing, I think I handled the role well and was really pleased with how it turned out.

The make -up artist on the shoot also expressed how professional the shoot was and that she would love to collaborate with me again for any future projects I have, which is a great connection to have if I choose to do anymore design / fashion related graphic design.





During the shoot I took a selection of images from behind the scenes, to reflect on what we did.









From the photo shoot we had a wide range of shots which are displayed in this PDF publication below. 



This role in the collaboration in the responsive module made me realise another strength within my practice in regards to time management, communication skills and having a creative director role.

 I really enjoyed the process of being able to make initial ideas into an actual successful and productive piece of work. I would defiantly like to experiment in this field again and has created another thing to the list of further aspirations for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment