Thursday 24 April 2014

PPP 2: PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

For the presentation, John always expresses that you should make a SHOW! With this in mind I decided to ask my peers if we should create a small typographic video to play alongside the oral presentation.

With this agreed I created this video using type as image and the iMovie software. We wanted the brand to come across as sophisticated, contemporary and professional. So I stuck to the branding guidelines of the company and also added some spanish music to reinforce the companies ethos.

Design Slides

I broke down the slide into different sections describing to the audience who we are and what we are about using adjective beginning with 'e' to fit in with the name of our brand and logo. I then transitioned through our logo, name and the a ref feral to any questions that might want to be answered at the end of the presentation.













Completed Video




I really enjoyed this process of making the video as I felt it would set our other presentations apart. I also like how we all agreed upon this presentation decision and all contributed with ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment