Sunday 23 February 2014

PPP 2: FIBRE MAGAZINE

During my summer internship I created a contact with the creative director at the time, he wanted to expand his business and open up a new magazine company 'FIBRE' and offered me the role of a graphic designer which I was happy to take on. At this moment in time the job is not paid but I will work there to see how I like it and what I gain from it as a designer.

Background: Fibre is a The Luxury Fashion & Lifestyle Magazine, its an invitation to one of the most exciting and fashion forward events in the centre of Wilmslow.




I am currently on the website listed under the creatives section listed as a graphic designer, and will be working with a multitude of creatives and advertisers for the company!

What can I benefit from working here?

  • Creating more contacts in the industry.
  • Learning more about working in a professional creative industry.
  • Doing something that meets my personal interests.
  • Developing my skills as a designer.
  • Improving my communication skills.

I expressed that during my university time I will be busy until summer but will be able to take on small briefs. However I am excited to start working again in the creative industry and developing more contacts to work with and my skills as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment