Wednesday 19 March 2014

PPP 2: PIN STUDIOS

For my OUGD505 module I had researched into the branding of music event in Manchester and cam across PIN studios. I really liked the companies design and the clients that they worked with and decided to contact them for further research for that project. In doing this I created a contact within in the studio by speaking to them over email and I propose to send my work to them over the summer for a potential placement, when I have built and established my design presence.




 Pin 


Pin Studios

We have worked with The Parklife Weekender since it was founded in 2010. Since then, the festival has grown from a 17,000 capacity, one-day event in Platt Fields Park to a 40,000 capacity, two-day event at Manchester's Heaton Park, and is one of Manchester's biggest music events.

We created the original brand identity and each year see the whole campaign through; we update the brand ID for that year and provide the design for promotional print, outdoor advertising, merchandise, programmes and event visuals.

We work closely with the Parklife team on online, email and social media marketing and create engagement strategies for each year's event through teaser flyers and posters, competitions and planned lineup announcements.

www.parklife.uk.com was designed and built on our content-management system, allowing the client to quickly update and manage the website content. 




Primary Research

I decided to contact the studio to see if they could answer any of my questions on the subject to help me gain a better understanding of what influenced them.


Contact with the agency:









From emailing this studio I felt really happy with the response I received and how quickly they got back to me. Pin studios is definitely somewhere I want to place with in the future so speaking to them has made me feel really confident in speaking with them in future and after this project is over I would consider sending them my work to get their opinion. I also got all the information I needed in regards to the park life brand and how to create a successful brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment