Monday 28 April 2014

PPP 2: EVALUATION

The 'Lifes a Pitch' module has been a really insightful module in regards to learning about the industry and what it takes to set up your own business. I feel that this module had opened up my eyes to many different avenues that I would never consider before such as 'what type of business are you' and 'how much are starting up costs' all these little things are essential for a successful business and to enable that you don't find yourself in a lot of debt.

Another thing that I have really liked about this module is the group that I have worked within, I have worked with people that I have never worked with before in a collaboration which is something new and refreshing to get other peoples outlooks on design. I also think the group that I worked with were really enthusiastic and dedicated in ensuring that we created a liable and professional business which made the brief even more enjoyable to do. 

In regards to our presentation and overall aesthetic I think that we did really well in considering a multitude of avenues such as branding guidelines and creating a company outside of England and learning about their culture. This was something that I felt quite interesting with thinking outside of the box and doing something really different.

Overall I have really enjoyed this brief, if I could change anything about the brief it would be to create even more design outcomes to present to our peers. However I think this was a successful brief and would like to work with these people again.

No comments:

Post a Comment