Tuesday 15 October 2013

PPP 2: 10 THINGS REVIEW

The next task set for our PPP 2 module was to revaluate the 10 things we wanted to learn or achieve during the first year of the course. Theses are the things I wanted to achieve;


  1. How to present myself and work professionally to clients
  2. How to run a business 
  3. How to meet deadlines and be organised
  4. How to adapt to the forever changing technology and to be confident in using the programmes of a high standard
  5. How to find my own house style and grow as an artist
  6. Skills on illustrator, in design and other editing software
  7. Illustration
  8. Organisation and time keeping skills
  9. Creating my own textures and fonts
  10. Knowledge and background of graphic design

I reviewed some these 10 things in my end of year presentation and found that I had achieved a few things that I initially intended. In doing this it was really interesting to see were I began and what I have done over the past 12 months and that the goals I had set myself that had been met. Below are some examples from what I wanted to achieve and the outcome of them.

No 6.








No 7.





No 9.







No 10.




Now going into level 5 I have a new set of goals and achievements I want to learn more about. These have initially been from my new interest's and things I didn't get to explore in my first year which can be found here - 10 things I want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment