Tuesday 1 April 2014

PPP 2: VISUAL IDENTITY

To start my research into looking at my design prescence I decided to look at a range of visual identities, that had an aesthetic that was interesting my personal practice as a source of influence.

Natasha Tyran




I like the way in which the typography is laid out within the rectangle breaking up the artists name.






I really like passports Identity with the use of a consistent colour scheme that works really well together.

Claudia Argueta







The bold bright colours in the branding really bring the branding to life, this is something I will consider in my photography.












The use of a simplistic colour pallet and bold pattern breaks up the design which is something I will consider with my work.












Branch Creative identity design

Branch Creative identity design

Branch Creative identity design

Branch Creative identity design

Branch Creative identity design

The use of other material such as acetate is something that sets the branding apart, I like the use of hanging posters.


Anagrama Branding - Novelty

Anagrama Branding - Novelty2

Anagrama Branding - Novelty6
Anagrama Branding - Novelty7

Looking at these visual identities has enabled me to see a range of outcomes I can propose for my promotional pack, I want to experiment with typography, photography and also stock to give a sense of my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment